Events / Conferences / Seminars
- Joe Polish / Genius Network Mastermind Richard Branson Event (Nov 13, 2010) – Denise spoke about iPhone apps as a marketing tool and value add service for your customers, and demonstrated an iPhone app that her team developed for Joe Polish of Piranha Marketing
- Piranha Marketing – Cash Creation Conference (Oct 16, 2010) – Denise spoke about iPhone app development and “The Top 3 Legal Strategies to Use to Protect And Grow Your Company”
- Omega Asset Protection Conference (2010) – Jynell spoke about tenant selection, evictions, and collections. Denise spoke about using intellectual property protections to protect and grow your real estate company.
- Fantasy Sports Trade Association (June 9, 2010) – Jynell discussed the latest changes in advertising regulations and how those impact the fantasy sports industry.
- StomperNet Marketing Conference (March 27, 2010) – Denise explained the latest changes in advertising regulations that have been issued by the Federal Trade Commission, and how to use those regulations to increase your sales, not hinder your sales.
- Joe Polish / Piranha Marketing Genius Network Mastermind (Dec 12, 2009) – Denise spoke about the latest changes in advertising regulations.
- Strategic Real Estate Coach Event in Las Vegas (March 24, 2009) – Jynell presented several strategies for obtaining grants to help fund various types of projects, and Denise presented the top strategies for protecting your business.
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce (July 13, 2007) – Jynell presented about renewable energy, what it is, and recent trends in renewable energy.
- Microsoft European Professional Developer’s Conference (Dec 2001) – Denise spoke on Microsoft stages in 5 European cities to give developers an overview of Microsoft’s new .NET Framework. Her presentation included several code examples and demonstrations.
- Jynell will be attending the Glazer/Kennedy Indianapolis chapter meeting on February 10, 2012
- Dave Lindahl show (August 17, 2010) – Denise spoke about several ways to protect and grow your business, including legal agreement strategies, intellectual property protections, and obtaining minority, women, and veteran business certifications to increase your sales opportunities.
- Spanish radio station (July, 2009) (Denise & Jynell)
- Linda Feinholz – Spark Effect (January 25, 2009) (Denise & Jynell)
- On October 4, 2003, Denise Gosnell and two of her colleagues were guests on the Indy Women Connect Radio Program. Denise and her colleagues discussed steps women starting small businesses should take and intellectual property issues they should be aware of. The segment provided tips on choosing a business name and setting up a web site in a manner that does not infringe the rights of others. To hear an audio re-play of this radio program, click here.
- Joe Polish Genius Network Series (2010?) (Denise)
- Yanik Silver (2010?) (Denise)
- Roger Salam Mastermind (2010?) (Denise)
- Lou Dahlo (2010?) (Denise)
- Guru Mastermind (Denise on March 18, 2010 and Jynell on June 21, 2010)
- Jynell was featured in “Inside Indiana Business With Gerry Dick” audio segment in May 2007. Jynell discussed bioenergy and other going “green” initiatives, in a world where gas prices are climbing and global warming challenges continue.
- Denise Gosnell was featured on the Inside Indiana Business With Gerry Dick television show to discuss intellectual property issues in the information technology industry. Denise discussed the importance of protecting software and business methods through patents, issues to be aware of when outsourcing software development to independent contractors and overseas, and tips on creating a new web site that does not infringe the rights of others. The segment aired on Friday, March 11, 2005 on WFYI – Channel 20 and on Sunday, March 13, 2005 on WTHR-Channel 13. Click here to watch a video replay of the segment.
- In April 2007, Wiley Publishing, Inc. published Denise Gosnell’s 8th technology book called “Beginning Access 2007 VBA”. This book is a revised edition of Gosnell’s popular “Beginning Access 2003 VBA”.
- The first week of April 2005, global publisher Wiley Publishing, Inc. published Denise Gosnell’s seventh technical book entitled “Professional Development with Web APIs: Google, eBay, amazon.com, PayPal, MapPoint, FedEx, UPS.” This technical book illustrates how companies can use the web services offered by various well-known companies and also discusses how companies can follow this approach to capitalize on web services in their own organizations by offering them for free or for a fee.
- On February 7, 2005, Denise Gosnell was honored with the IBJ’s prestigious “Top 40 Under 40″ award. Each year, the Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ) selects the top 40 individuals in the Indianapolis area under the age of 40 that have achieved significant success. Click here to view a re-print of the February 7 article on page 10. For more information about the IBJ, click here.
- Denise Gosnell was featured in the November 29-December 5, 2004 issue of the Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ). The article entitled “Lawyer continues book streak” appeared on page 15 in the Law section of the On The Beat column. The article announced Denise Gosnell’s book, Beginning Access 2003 VBA, which was published by global publisher Wiley Publishing, Inc. in September 2004. The article also discussed Denise’s worldwide computer technology expertise.
- Denise Gosnell was featured on page 38 in the December 2004 issue (Volume 11, No. 12) of Intellectual Property Today magazine, a magazine with readership all over the United States. The article announced Denise Gosnell’s book, Beginning Access 2003 VBA, which was published by global publisher Wiley Publishing, Inc. in September 2004. The article quoted Denise’s executive editor, Chris Webb, as saying “Wrox has established a strong and competitive position in publishing books for computer progarmmers. Ms. Gosnell’s depth of technological expertise and keen ability to convey authoritative solutions to real-world problems makes her a very valuable author.” The article also discussed Denise’s worldwide reputation as an intellectual property attorney and technologist.
- Denise Gosnell and two of her colleagues were featured in the February 25-March 9, 2004 issue of Indiana Lawyer. The article entitled “Seeing is believing” appeared on page 10 and discussed how Denise and her colleagues were helping young girls explore careers in science by presenting a session on intellectual property at the “Curiosity, Confidence, Challenge!” conference sponsored by Sycamore School.
- In November 2003, the Indianapolis Monthly Magazine featured Denise Gosnell and two of her colleagues in an article entitled “Charlie’s Angels” that appeared on page 32. The article discussed how these women are making names for themselves in a field where few women venture – intellectual property law. The article also discussed Denise’s worldwide computer expertise, and quoted Denise as describing herself as “part pioneer, part piranha”.